Your association. Your choice.
Associated Benefits Consulting is proud to offer members exclusive insurance and non-insurance offerings selected especially for association members.
Every offering will provide protection for you, your family and/or your business. You choose to protect what matters!
Protections for Business Owners
Protections Worth Exploring
ABC’s Thriving Member Marketplace is one of the most unique benefit shopping experiences, allowing you the ability to choose these individual benefits objectively and transparently, while also fitting your budget with premiums that you can afford. By leveraging existing and emerging relationships, platforms, and technologies, it will offer a wide range of insurance products from many of the nation’s leading carriers as well as other types of supplemental non-insurance products to meet your needs. Not all of us have benefits that come in our line of work, so if you and or your family are uninsured or just looking for additional protection, you can see your options all in one place.
The complexity of many of these types of products can be overwhelming. Our goal is to remove the complexity and make this as simple as possible. Please email THRIVING@abenefitsconsulting.com or call 877.799.2225 with any questions. We are here to help!
You choose to protect what matters, and we choose to make this as simple and easy as we can!
Health & Wellness
Dental & Vision Discount
Routine trips to the dentist and eye doctor should be part of your family’s quest to stay healthy. Seeing your dentist twice a year and routine eye exams help maintain overall health, but the cost of dental care and vision care can really add up. Imagine being able to enjoy significant savings on dental care and vision care. That is what Careington’s dental – vision discount plans are for. These plans are NOT insurance. They are easy-to-use programs designed to instantly save you money right in the provider’s office. Just search for a participating dentist, optometrist or LASIK provider and schedule an appointment. Then show your ID card located in your phone app and you and your family can start enjoying the savings immediately! Careington discount plans are great for individuals, families, employers, and retirees who need dental and vision treatment. With Careington, spend less on a plan designed to save you more.
- Plans starting at $9.95/month
- 5% to 20% savings on orthodontics including braces and retainers for children and adults
- Save 5% to 50% on most dental procedures including routine oral exams, unlimited cleanings, and major work such as dentures, root canals, and crowns
- Members will receive savings of 40% to 50% off the overall national average cost for Traditional LASIK surgery through QualSight or receive significant savings on newer procedures like Custom Bladeless (all laser) LASIK
Keep your smile healthy with access to a nationwide provider network.
Getting the right care is easy and convenient.
- 100% covered preventive care
- Large nationwide network
- Instant approval
- Access to a dental network of more than 85,000 dental offices
- No need to submit claim forms
Whether you wear glasses or have perfect vision, preventive eye care is an important part of managing your overall health. The right vision insurance plan can help reduce the cost of eye exams, frames, lenses, and other services. Consider this, two out of every three Americans are affected by vision problems. With the increased use of computers and mobile devices as part of our daily routine, 70% of adults in the US will experience some form of eye strain, requiring medical attention. Vision insurance helps you save money by giving you access to VSP’s Nationwide network of eye care centers with discount rates that offset the expense of eye exams, glasses, and contact lenses for a small copay. If you are an individual, a family, or retired and insured by Medicare, we are ready to help you take control of your vision care cost.
- The nation’s largest independent doctor network
- Typical savings with VSP individual coverage is over $270 a year.
- Enrollment is open year-round
- No waiting period
River Primary Care
River is a subscription service for your everyday health needs. With River, you can see a doctor when you’re sick, get prescription refills, selected labs, birth control, nutritionist appointments, and more for just $35/month.
- Unlimited Virtual Visits
- $0 In-Person Visits*
- Treatment for over 150+ Conditions
- $5 Affordable Prescriptions
*Note: Limited to services that cannot be treated virtually. Up to 3 per year.
EAP Complete Mental & Wellness
CuraLinc’s strategic approach to employee assistance (EAP) administration provides guidance and advocacy to help employees address depression, anxiety, relationship concerns, substance use problems, legal and financial issues, stress and grief.
CuraLinc Healthcare’s employee assistance (EAP) and member assistance (MAP) programs provide an organizational, yet confidential, approach to working constructively with employees and members who experience personal and work-related problems that impact their health, productivity, wellbeing and emotional fitness.
- Around-the-clock access to licensed clinical professionalsNO deductibles
- Short-Term Mental Health Counseling Through CuraLinc’s nationwide network of licensed behavioral health cliniciansEasy claims process
- Financial and Legal Consultation – Participants have access to a nationwide network of attorneys, CPAs and CFPs to address an unlimited number of legal or financial concerns
- Expert Dependent Care Referrals – CuraLinc’s experienced team of specialists provide guidance and referrals to child and elder care resources, back-up care, adoption, auto repair and more.
Benefits for Pets
Pet Assure & WhiskerDocs & Access Development provides your pets the care they deserve at a price you can afford. Pet Assure will provide savings of 25% off in-house medical services at participating veterinarians, including routine care visits, sick visits, vaccinations, emergency visits, surgeries and even dental care. Veterinary care is expensive! Pet Assure helps make it affordable and is not insurance, so you receive discounts for any pet and the number of pets is unlimited. It’s easy to use: Present your member ID card at a participating vet and the vet will automatically discount your bill. In addition, your membership includes a 24-hour pet hot line: WhiskerDocs, a team of veterinarians and veterinary technicians that are ready to talk when something seems wrong with your fur baby. Lastly, Access Development is included, providing 10%-50% discounts at 250,000 retailers and also includes discounts on hotels, car rentals and more. Benefits for Pets only costs pennies a day and can easily save you hundreds of dollars.
- Only $14.95/month
- Members will save 25% on veterinary services*
- Accepted at over 2,600 veterinarians*
- Membership includes a 24-hour pet hot line: WhiskerDocs
Air & Ground Transportation
MASA MTS is here to protect its members and their families from potential gaps in health insurance coverage by providing them with comprehensive financial protection for lifesaving emergency transportation services, both at home and away from home. Many American employers and employees believe that their health insurance policies cover most , if not all ambulance expenses. The truth is, they DO NOT! Even after insurance payments for emergency transportation, you could receive a bill up to $5,000 for ground ambulance and as high as $70,000 for air ambulance. The financial burdens for medical transportation costs are very real.
- o Plans starting for individual or family for under $20/month.
- NO deductibles
- NO health questions
- Easy claims process
Alliance Supplemental Insurance
Alliance Supplemental Insurance is designed to pay a fixed benefit amount for certain critical illnesses, like a heart attack or cancer, and for hospital confinement due to a covered accident or sickness. These benefits are paid directly to the covered person and can be used for any purpose. Alliance Supplemental Insurance can also provide reimbursement for out-of-pocket medical expenses due to a covered accidental injury, after a per accident deductible is met. These benefits will pay medical expenses not covered by another insurance coverage including deductibles, coinsurance, and copays.
- 4 available plan offerings
- Critical Illness – Pays a lump sum if you’re diagnosed with a covered Critical illness like cancer, heart attack, etc.
- Accident Medical Expense – After the deductible, benefits may cover your out-of-pocket medical expenses resulting from a covered accident up to the maximum benefit amount
- Hospital Indemnity – Hospital indemnity insurance, pays you benefits when you are confined to a hospital for a covered accident or sickness
Alliance Limited Medical MEC
Alliance Limited Benefit Medical MEC plan is NOT a comprehensive major medical plan, nor is it intended to replace a major medical plan. The plan is intended to meet the Minimum Essential Coverage to provide you, and your covered dependents, with first dollar coverage that is capped at specific amounts for specific services. Member benefits include Preventive Care & Covid Testing with a $0 copay for in-network providers! You can use your benefit to pay for medical expenses or for expenses related to your medical event including help with lost wages.
- Plans starting at $47/month
- Connect with your doctor by mobile app, website, and over the phone
- $25 co-pay (Physician) for all covered illness or injury related outpatient visits at a primary care physician office, urgent care, or retail medical clinic
- $50 co-pay (Specialty) for all covered illness or injury related outpatient visits at a primary care physician office, urgent care, or retail medical clinic
Accident Medical Expense
Accident Medical Expense insurance, sometimes called AME, reimburses a Covered Person’s medical expenses not covered by other insurance for a covered accident or injury after a $100 per accident deductible. AME has three plans to choose from to help pay for your cost for covered emergency room visits, ambulance rides, prescription medications, hospital stays and even doctor office expenses. When the unexpected accident happens, we are here to help.
- Reimbursement benefit towards costs not covered by your health insurance
- Reimbursement benefit towards costs that apply to your health insurance deductible & coinsurance
- Benefits work to complement your existing health coverage
- No limit on the number of covered accidents
Individual Telemedicine + Rx Discount
Are you looking for quality care without traveling to a doctor’s office?
Healthcare should be simple, fast and uncomplicated. MDLIVE makes it easy to visit a doctor in minutes through their mobile app, online and by phone. Get access to quality healthcare without ever leaving your home, your job or wherever you are.
MDLIVE Includes Unlimited Consults with a $0 Copay and Rx Discount Membership! Get this plan for you and your family for only $10/month!
- Visit a doctor by mobile app, video, or phone.
- Visits are convenient, private and secure. Protection of your personal information is our priority.
- Avoid the inconvenience and high costs of going to the emergency room or urgent care center.
- Prescriptions can be sent directly to your local pharmacy if medically necessary.
Hartville Pet Insurance
Hartville covers advanced treatment in the field of veterinary medicine, like chemotherapy and stem-cell therapy, and even alternative treatment like acupuncture and hydrotherapy. Their plans are designed to help you follow your vet’s recommendations and get the right treatment for your pet, regardless of the cost.
Because your time is money, Hartville keeps things quick and simple.
From submitting claims to reviewing your benefits, everything that has to do with Hartville Pet Insurance can be done efficiently online, on your time. Their services are streamlined and intuitive for minimal disruption to your busy schedule.
- Easy reimbursement – Pay your vet bill -> Submit a claim -> Get cash back
- Annual Deducible Options: $100 – $250 – $500
- Reimbursement Percentage Options: 90% – 80% – 70%
- Your coverage will have one annual limit, so it resets every year, and you get to pick it. We offer choices from $2,500 up to unlimited, because a higher annual limit can really make a difference when your pet has a costly condition.
Whole Life Insurance
Life insurance is a gift to protect your family from the burden of final expenses. Whole life insurance is a permanent life insurance policy which is guaranteed to remain in force for the insured’s entire lifetime with consistent premiums and a guaranteed return on the policy’s cash value. Give a gift for a lifetime and protect your family (you and your spouse, children and grandchildren).
- Plans start as little as $5/month
- Coverage for your entire life
- Tax Free Death Benefits
- Borrow against the cash value
This benefit is an insurance benefits paid to your beneficiary due to an accidental death. Dismemberment benefits are paid due to loss of eyesight, loss of hearing, loss of speech, or any loss of two limbs caused by an accident. Many of our everyday activities come with built-in risks and unfortunately, accidents happen more often than we would like to think. Accidents are the third leading cause of death in the US. Having an extra layer of protection can be a comfort to your loved ones. While you cannot predict when accidents happen, you can certainly be prepared for them when they do occur. Get Covered Today, Get A Quote!
- No medical exams
- No waiting period
- Guaranteed approval
- Benefits paid in one lump sum
Cyber ID Protection
Identity Theft occurs when someone uses your name or personal information without your knowledge to commit fraud or theft. This includes opening a credit account, taking out a loan, filing fake tax returns and /or making a major purchase fraudulently. Once your identity is compromised, thieves can use it repeatedly, using each new account as a reference for the next one.
- EndpointLock™ Device Protection
- Public Records Identity Monitoring*
- Credit Monitoring*
- Score Tracker*
- Dark Web Monitoring*
- Fully Managed Recovery Services
- $1,000,000 Personal Identity Theft Policy
*Note: These services are only available to the main applicant in both the individual and family plans and the one email address provided during sign-up is used as the point of contact, to create an identity care account and receive monitoring notifications. For Dark Web Monitoring, the main applicant will be able to add up to 10 email addresses under their own Identity Care Account.
Most people simply can’t afford to rebuild their home and replace everything in it if there’s a disaster. A home insurance policy can protect your property, some of your personal possessions and you.
Home is a place to relax. So, when you get home and let your guard down, we step up. Providing protection when and where you need it most. We’re proud to offer dependable home insurance policies. Get a homeowners quote online to start protecting your home, belongings give you and peace of mind.
- Nationally, more than half of U.S. homes are underinsured. Make sure your home is insured to at least 100% of its estimated replacement cost.
- Bundle & save – combine auto, home and life to save time and money.
- Manage your policies online – get ID cards and policy documents, change your coverages, make payments or manage a claim.
- Basic homeowners insurance coverages – dwelling, contents, personal liability, medical payments to others, ordinance or law insurance, other structures, loss of use, credit card coverage
- Other homeowners insurance coverages – identity theft, valuables plus, replacement cost plus, water backup, earthquake, flood insurance
If you live in a rented apartment, condominium or home, you need to protect yourself, your space and your stuff. Some managed communities even require that you have a certain amount of renters coverage as part of your lease agreement. Typically, your landlord’s policy won’t help if your belongings are stolen or damaged. For that you need renters insurance.
- WHY YOU NEED RENTERS INSURANCE: Protect your property, protect yourself and others, and ensure you have somewhere to live
- The average cost of renters insurance varies depending on what kind of coverage and deductible you select, but can cost as little as $20 a month with Nationwide.
- Nationwide offers renters insurance coverage including: Covering your belongings, Personal liability, Medical and liability, Loss of use
- You can also save on your policy by bundling your renters insurance with another policy, or by exploring renters insurance discounts available from Nationwide.
- Basic renters insurance coverages – contents, loss of use, personal liability, medical payments to others, building additions and alterations, and credit card coverage.
- Other renters insurance coverages – valuables plus, water backup, fact extension, earthquake
If you own a condo, the building’s master policy may not be enough to cover your space or personal belongings. Condo insurance provides protection for your things and the parts of your condo that are your responsibility. We’ll be there, along with our superior claims service, in the event of theft, natural disasters and other types of covered damage.
- Condo insurance offers protection against fire and smoke damage, weather damage, theft and vandalism
- It also covers additions you make to the inside of your residence.
- Basic condo insurance coverages – contents, loss of use, personal liability, condo loss assessments, medical payments to others, building additions and alterations, and credit card coverage.
- Optional condo coverages – ID theft, valuables plus, water backup, earthquake
The best time to think about flood insurance is before you actually need it. Everyone lives in either a high-risk or low-risk flood zone. Getting a flood insurance quote is the first step toward giving yourself peace of mind.
- Floods damage more homes in the United States than any other natural disaster (https://www.floodsmart.gov)
- You may be surprised to learn that your property insurance doesn’t cover flood damage. That’s because flood insurance policies are generally purchased separately through government programs.
- Most flood insurance coverage is offered by the National Flood Insurance Program.
- Available to homeowners, condo owners, landlords, business owners and renters, flood insurance may cover: Furniture, clothing and other belongings, Certain cleanup expenses, Damages to your heating and cooling system, Repair or replacement of flooring
- There are MANY factors considered when pricing flood insurance, but the average cost of flood insurance through the National Flood Insurance Program is about $700 per year (https://www.fema.gov)
If you live in a rented apartment, condominium or home, you need to protect yourself, your space and your stuff. Some managed communities even require that you have a Keep your home running smoothly and your budget intact with a home warranty from AFC Home Club. AFC’s warranty plans repair or replace your home’s systems and appliances when they break down AND cover the cost.* When essential items like your air conditioner, refrigerator, water heater, or plumbing malfunction, simply call AFC or request service online–AFC will take care of the repair and pay for any covered items. With coverage available for up to 24 household items, it’s easy to find a plan that fits your home and your budget. Plus, AFC’s flexible coverage lets you choose your own technician.
- Four Different Plans Available
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Choose Your Own Technician
- Repairs Backed By Work Guarantee
RV Warranty / RV Extended Warranty
When your recreational vehicle breaks down, repairs are expensive. ARW’s warranty plans protect RVers from unexpected repair costs. Our plans cover a wide range of mechanical components, from engines and fresh water systems to air conditioners, water heaters, slide-out mechanisms, accessories, and more. Founded by warranty experts with over 50 years’ experience, ARW brings peace of mind and savings for any type of RV, from diesel Class A motorhomes to travel trailers. Our award-winning administrative team works hard to bring you reliable coverage and great service.
- Customizable Plans & Backed by A-Rated Insurance24/7 Customer Service
- No Inspection Required
- Transferable Coverage & Covers Repairs Anywhere in US or Canada
- Dedicated Account Managers
Individual Auto Insurance
Nationwide offers extensive coverage options that may be available to give you peace of mind when you’re on the road. Customize your policy to get the coverage that fits your life. They offer comprehensive, collision, gap coverage, uninsured motorist, bodily injury liability and roadside assistance.
- Save money by bundling auto with other policies
- Take control of your policies from any device
- View and print ID cards & policy documents, request changes to your coverages, make payments or start or check on a claim. Do it all from your desktop, tablet or smartphone.
- Nationwide believes that drivers like you deserve a break – that’s why they offer accidnet forgiveness. Learn more today!
Business Owner’s Policy
A Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) combines business property and business liability insurance into one business insurance policy. BOP insurance helps cover your business from claims resulting from things like fire, theft or other covered disasters. Business owners insurance also helps cover claims that could arise from your business’s operation.
- These include claims of bodily injury or property damage. They also include claims related to personal and advertising injury.
- Businesses can tailor their Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) to help meet their unique needs by adding optional coverages like: data breach, business income for off-premises utility services or other specialized coverages.
- A BOP Policy is great because it can be custom-made to fit industry specific businesses. This means it’s great for businesses of any size especially small businesses.
- Customizing your BOP Insurance is an imperative first step when insuring your business. You should do this from the beginning to protect against loss and damages early on.
Commercial umbrella insurance gives you extra coverage to help pay for costs that exceed certain liability policy limits. Without this type of commercial insurance coverage, you’d have to pay out of pocket for liability claims that cost more than your coverage limits.
- This can include: legal costs, medical bills, damage to other people’s property, judgments and settlements
- A commercial umbrella policy can help cover claims of bodily injury, whether it’s an injured customer or employee
- It can also cover property damage your business causes to someone else’s belongings
When you run a small business, you face many physical risks, like property damage and injuries. But your business also faces risks that come from using technology. These include everything from data breaches to hacking. To protect against those risks, many businesses add cyber insurance to their business insurance policies.
Data breach insurance helps your business respond to breaches and can offer enough protection for small business owners.
- Cyber liability insurance is typically meant for larger businesses and offers more coverage to help prepare for, respond to and recover from cyberattacks.
- Hackers can target personally identifiable information (PII) or personal health information (PHI) you keep on your business’ computers.
- It’s important to protect your business with data breach or cyber liability insurance, to help you respond quickly after a data breach or cyberattack.
Commercial Property Insurance
Commercial property insurance is an essential coverage for business owners, especially when running a home-based business.
- It helps protect the owned or rented property that you use to operate your business, such as your: Building, Equipment, Tools, Inventory, Furniture, Personal property
- For home-based business owners, this type of commercial insurance provides more coverage than homeowners insurance.
For businesses with employees, workers’ compensation insurance is important. This is typically purchased separately from a Business Owner’s Policy (BOP). It’s also mandatory in most states.
- Workers’ comp insurance coverage pays an employee or employee’s family for medical costs in the event of a work-related injury, illness, or death
- Workers’ Compensation also helps cover an employee’s income if they are out of work due to a covered illness or injury.
- This is just another option that you can add to your BOP Policy to protect you and your employees from the unexpected.
For businesses that use cars and trucks, commercial auto insurance is another important policy to consider. This policy helps protect your business from financial losses when an employee is found at fault for an auto accident.
General Liability Insurance
General liability insurance (GLI), sometimes called business liability insurance and commercial general liability insurance, helps protect your business from claims of bodily injury and property damage. These kinds of claims can come up during normal business operations. Without coverage, you’d have to pay for damages out of pocket.
- Four out of 10 small business owners are likely to experience a property or general liability claim in the next 10 years.
- Claims range from unexpected incidents, like a burglary, to unforeseen accidents, such as a customer getting injured after slipping and falling.
- This insurance helps protect you from costly liability claims.
- It can help you if a claim comes up during common business situations, such working on or with another person’s property or using third-party locations for business activities
Professional Liability (Error & Omissions)
Even if you’re an expert in your business, mistakes happen. And if your client or customer thinks a mistake in your professional services caused a financial loss, they can sue you. Professional liability insurance helps cover you and your company if you make a mistake in your professional services.
- This coverage is also known as errors and omissions insurance (E&O) or in some countries as professional indemnity insurance.
- Professional liability insurance helps cover claims of negligence, misrepresentation and inaccurate advice
- Without coverage, you’ll have to pay expensive legal defense costs out of pocket.
Business Income Interruption Insurance
Business income insurance coverage is a type of business insurance that helps your company replace lost income if it’s unable to operate due to covered property damage.
- If your business is unable to operate and generate revenue due to fire damage, this insurance helps cover your lost income until you can reopen again.
- This can help you continue to pay your operating expenses, like payroll and monthly bills.
- Your business interruption coverage pays for your loss of income while you’re recovering from a covered cause of loss.
- Some costs that business income insurance can help pay for include mortgage and rent payments, employee’s wages and payroll, loss of income during the period of restoration, loan payments, tax payments
Have the ability to connect to a doctor, dermatologist, or behavioral health provider from wherever you are via phone or video. The provider is also able to prescribe medication as appropriate.
- Unlimited consultations with a doctor via phone or video 24/7/365
- Receive a second opinion on an existing diagnosis and treatment for any condition.
- Unlimited scheduled visits via phone or video with a mental health provider of your choice.
- Upload photos of your skin condition to the app and get a treatment plan from a dermatologist within two business days.